Discussing with my tutor about making photos that say something has stimulated my thoughts.
- We are individuals. What says something to me may not mean anything to you and vice versa.
- I see photography as a means to explore as well as express. What I know is infinitesimally small compared to what I don’t know.
- I will use my studies to beging to try and make photos that say something.
- Outside of my studies I enjoy photography for a variety of reasons that are not about expression.
- Bird photography slows me down and calms my mind. Patience stills me.
- Macro photography, as above.
- Event photography, I enjoy having to photograph quickly and hone my technical skills.
- Portrait and street photography, although I get anxious around people I enjoy the observation and interaction.
- Developing as a photographer is a lifelong process.