The brief asks us to create a series of 3 – 5 still life images that respond to a theme. Exercise 4.12 Presence/Absence gave me the opportunity to explore self harm and suicide, and I have an idea which will give me the opportunity to build upon this.
- Self hatred juxtaposed with self love
- 3 photos relating to self hatred
- 3 photos relating to self love
- Crop photos with a 1:1 aspect ration
- Create a solid cube from wood
- Attach self hatred and self love photo at opposing ends of the cube
- The cube becomes a still life object