- Update assignment to include the image quality, colours and mask concept re over-sewn photo.
- Gallery layout
- Collaborating with others – OCA collaboration group and TL
- Continue to use thoughts and feelings as drive for my photography
- Consider using prose and verse more frequently to enrich photography
- Build up mixed media skills
- Be photographed by AK – journal my reactions to the shoot and the photos, use the journal to create prose and verse of the experience
- Mexican Votive painting
- Continue emulating Laura Letinsky to develop this technique further
- Read about lighting and ask JK when neccessary
- OCA London regional group
- OCA TV
Reading and viewing
- Diane Arbus: A Chronology – I relate to Arbus’ character and motives of fascination with self and other.
- Stick close to Arbus over the next year, dip into her photography and also those critiques of her, especially Sontag.
- Gregory Crewdson: Beneath the Roses – Look for the message of yearning to be, or for, something other than the mundane/seeking escape. Also view Twilight to explore effective use of lighting and colour temperature.
- Ochi Reyes: Mother and Revelations
- Daniel Regan and his Arts & health Hub and Fragmentary (London calling!!)
- Claude Cahun – use of masks
- Gillian Wearing – use of masks
- William Eggleston
- David Lynch